Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
Digital Marketing Analyst
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Data Communication Specialist to be the Analytics focal point for our Client Success initiatives. In this role, the goal will be to support decision making and project optimization by:
- Building and maintaining customer campaign and performance reporting, monitoring, preparing and visualizing data consumed by customer practitioners and executives alike.
- Performing proactive in-depth analysis to continuously optimize program performance.
We’re looking for someone who understands the enormity of data collection and has the ability to articulate and communicate those findings so that multiple internal and external teams understand how to improve our initiatives on the field.
Our Data Communication Specialist will be expected to effectively communicate Dynamic Yield driven value, working in close coordination with our Customer Success team. Dynamic Yield prides itself on its ability to provide cutting edge tools for our clients that is data driven and well researched.
In addition, we’re looking for a team player who is excited by the challenges of being the best in the business, a self-starter, and someone who straddles the line between analyst and communicator.
- Designing and producing recurring performance reporting to clients
- Producing single campaign analyses for clients
- Creating and producing audience focused performance reporting
- Assisting Customer Success Managers with ad hoc reporting requests and Quarterly Business Review decks
- Producing regular reporting on incremental revenue driven by Dynamic Yield product recommendations
- Designing reporting frameworks to help clients better track Dynamic Yield driven performance
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Data/Business Analyst
- Experience in working with business users
- Experience in working with big data volumes and big data tools
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with empirical research and AB test methodologies
- Strong statistical analysis and communication skills
- B.Sc/BA in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent
- Self-learning and ability to translate analytic conclusion to business actions
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce
- Experience and ability to read and interpret ecommerce performance data
- Strong writing ability with an understanding of crafting clear narratives and coherent data led storylines
- Experience writing client facing analysis
- A great teammate, ability to work collaboratively and take direction