Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Account Director
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced Account Director to develop and nurture deep stakeholder relations, and to be a bridge between the wants/needs of the client and the robust offerings the DY platform and Customer Success team can provide. Far beyond the expectation of just answering emails and returning phone calls, this role requires someone with strong commercial acumen, a proven track record of identifying sales opportunities and seeing deals from beginning to end, and the ability to exude trust and professionalism.
Account Directors are a critical component of growth for Dynamic Yield. As a pivotal role on our Sales team, this position is all about people, relationships, and having an understanding of the business objectives of our clients. By collaborating closely with the Customer Success team, the goal is to grow these relationships from simple mutual business arrangements to complete partnerships. As the needs of our clients expand, the Account Director anticipates their growth, offers suggestions, and facilitates the critical next steps for our customers’ success.
- Primarily own the negotiation and closing of renewals and up/cross-sell for a portfolio of accounts based in the Americas
- Develop and strengthen business relationships with key decision makers
- Serve as the main point of contact for commercially-related account matters, and as an escalation point for issues
- Work closely with customer success managers, engineers, and product owners to ensure successful implementation of the solutions and significant ROI for clients
- Build strategic account plans through analysis of customers’ business models, key performance metrics, and high-level technical architectures
- Consult with clients to achieve a high degree of customer satisfaction through more efficient product adaption, usage, best practices and resource planning
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 5 years of account management, sales and/or management consulting experience.
- A proven track record of owning and growing commercial account relationships, including renewing business
- A knack for building and nurturing VP and C-level relationships at Enterprise accounts
- Understanding of the commercial aspects of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to distill complex marketing concepts into simple terms
- Fluency in the digital marketing space
- Excellent client-facing and interpersonal skills
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in Spanish a plus!