Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Product Trainer (IT/SaaS)
Dynamic Yield is looking for a highly motivated training specialist to facilitate the design and delivery of instructor-led training, both virtual and in-person to our customers. In this role you will first master the Dynamic Yield platform, learn best practices, and then train users to get the maximum value out of the platform. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for teaching and helping others learn and achieve their goals.
- Deliver exceptional client-facing training and webinars that is easy to absorb to a wide variety of business and technical uses, both virtual and in-person
- Manage end-to-end training events and logistics, including upfront registration, communication, enrollment, event planning, materials management, onsite logistics, and post-course evaluations
- Collaborate on External and Internal CS newsletters that showcase customer successes and best practices, and inspires readers to stay engaged with the DY platform
- Work closely with Customer Success Training Manager to build or iterate on training materials
- Work closely with product teams to ensure training curricula is always up-to-date and captures new features as needed
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Experience teaching or training, preferably on a SAAS platform
- Ability to write clear, engaging, and effective training content
- Thinks creatively to ensure customers are able to learn and digest complicated content
- Someone who feels accomplished through teaching content and ensuring customers are successfully using the platform
- Exceptional presentation skills are a must
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written)