Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About our Technical Writer
DY is looking for a talented Technical Writer to join our Product team. In this position you will be working closely with engineers and product managers to produce elaborate documentation of our products, for end-users and administrators alike.
- Planning, writing, and maintaining technical documents, such as user guides, API references, and tutorials.
- Participating in feature specifications and providing overall feedback on UI and UX.
- Providing texts for the UI and contextual help within the product.
- Owning and managing the day-2-day toolset for technical writing.
- Building a knowledge management system for enterprise level products
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in writing technical documentation, including APIs and user guides.
- Native and excellent English skills.
- Ability to understand and explain complex systems, code, implementation and integration processes in simple terms.
- Passion for technology and technical writing.
- Programming experience – an advantage.
- Great interpersonal skills.