Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Mobile SDK Developer - Part time
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced Web & Mobile SDK Developer who has a passion for technology and a strong drive to get things done, the right way. If your passion is around Mobile and Web, we would be glad to meet you! You will deal with the full cycle of software development, from conception and brainstorm phase, through the research & design , and finally the implementation and deployment. You will consider software aspects such as performance , accuracy and quality. As a Web & Mobile SDK Developer, you should be comfortable around both Mobile coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Ownership of technical design of new features
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design and implement Mobile SDK that will run in customers’ apps
- Test software to ensure efficiency, accuracy and performance
- Write technical documentation
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Experience with iOs & Android development
- Availability for 60% position
- Backend knowledge in Node.js
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Understanding of concepts like immutability, functional programming, OO design, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Good vibe and strong communication skills. Sharing our achievements, supporting each other and having a positive, productive and inclusive environment is super important to Dynamic Yield
- Innovative, experienced developers interested in proactive roles in shaping technology
- Knowledge of CSS, layouts, graphs, animations and related tools (such as Sass, CSS Modules, keyframes, highcharts, D3 etc)