Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
About Our Backend Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an exceptional Backend Developer focused on constructing better, more efficient programs and inspiring teams to build innovative and inspiring end-user experiences. The role requires a mind for collaboration, a motivated spirit, and the experience to repeatedly innovate solutions. Dynamic Yield prides itself on its ability to deliver top shelf services to clients; our Backend Developer must be able to design and implement real time systems that work at scale and at real-time.
Dynamic Yield is a company rooted in collaboration and creativity and is looking for excellence, the ability to effectively communicate through multiple channels, and high-functioning interpersonal skills - all are critical for this role's success.
- Develop our email recommendation system using well known technologies and platforms
- Ownership of technical design of new features
- Deliver quality product and content recommendations in a low-latency environment from multiple data centers
- Debugging meaningful technical issues inside a very deep and complex technical stack involving k8s, containers, micro services, etc.
- Collaborate with internal engineering teams in developing and planning new features as well as improving and optimizing our existing platforms
- Suggest new programs, products, and features based off of an understanding of current industry trends and development
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 2+ years of developing experience developing with Node.js
- Work experience with Docker, Kubernetes, ECS/EKS containerization technologies
- A passion for developing features end-to-end
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great experience
- Team player, strong communication skills and empathy
- Experienced in SQL/NoSQL database (MySQL, Redis)
- Experienced in AWS cloud technologies and administration - Advantage
- Experienced in designing, developing and testing scalable distributed systems