Marketing Manager, Partner Marketing
Marketing Manager, Partner Marketing
Dynamic Yield, a Gartner-recognized Leader in Personalization Engines multiple years running, and a Strong Performer in Forrester’s Experience Optimization Wave, is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you’ll support our US partner marketing strategy by building relationships and collaborating with a network of more than 50 solutions and technology partners on strategic co-marketing initiatives that drive leads, opportunities, and revenue.
Partners are core to what we do, helping us expand our platform offering, identify and acquire pockets of new business, as well as influence how joint clients achieve success, making this a unique and critical role on the Marketing team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop a plan for GTM strategy for new partners and ongoing marketing activities with strategic technology and solutions partners across our global network
- Craft & develop marketing content for compelling partner-specific messages and toolkits
- Collaborate with regional partners to ensure that local requirements are communicated, and use existing materials available to partners to manage local campaigns
- Field incoming co-marketing requests, identify new areas of opportunity, and prioritize activities according to impact and reach
- Work closely with the Channels and Product team to improve processes and collateral around co-selling and sales enablement
- Work with the events team to drive partner engagement at in-person and virtual events through sponsorship, content, and promotion
- Become a subject matter expert on the joint value proposition for Dynamic Yield and its partners per type, geography, and industry
- Work closely with the Channels team to strengthen go-to-market execution around new and enhanced partnerships
- Manage a public library of existing solutions and technology partners, ensuring all information is up-to-date
- 2-4 years experience in B2B channel or partner marketing
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience building sales enablement content, including case studies, fact sheets, sales decks, and educational material
- An ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and be a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills for developing tight-knit relationships
- Team player, with an ability to collaborate across functions and departments
- Experience working with a sales and or partner team
- Highly organized, with an eye for detail and a knack for project management
- Decision-making skills are rooted in research and available data
- Comfort working with a global team
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.