Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
About Our Senior Big Data Developer (Data Guild Team)
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an outstanding Big Data Developer with the ability to be a technical leader, strong OOP capabilities and a deep understanding of distributed systems.
We believe that developers on the guild team have to be strong developers, these are professionals that spend most of their time helping design and launch new products, mentoring junior developers across the organization and help decide what issues are the most important and address them.
If you love working with people and also in love with coding, this is a unique opportunity to grow your technical and people skills.
- Are an expert at designing, coding and delivering Big Data solutions - both batch and stream processing
- Bring a strong opinion to the table and be proactively involved with product planning
- Love to work with teams and collaborate with others
- Are a technical leader and mentor
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- Time in a cross organizational position (Team Lead or Architect)
- Experience with Big Data/NoSQL/Stream processing technologies (e.g Spark, Kafka, Flink, Redis)
- Proven experience in leading and delivering complex software projects
- Excellent knowledge of an OO language (Java/Python/Scala)
- Team player!
- Working experience with Docker and Kubernetes - an advantage
- Experienced in AWS cloud technologies and administration - an advantage