Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
About Our IT Helpdesk Support
Our IT Helpdesk Support will be expected to maintain, troubleshoot, install, and repair employee computers and software. Dynamic Yield prides itself on its technical prowess, and as a member of that team, the IT Helpdesk Support will be a major point of contact for many of our teams as problems arise. A successful applicant will be someone who can balance self-study, accomplishing goals, and being able to communicate effectively.
- Provide technical assistance, supporting computer systems, software, and hardware
- Serve as the focal point for onboarding and offboarding employees from the company’s technological platforms.
- Assist IT manager in planning for future challenges
- Respond to tickets and IT requests from internal employees seeking help
- Install computer peripherals for users
- Video and audio conference applications (UC) support
- User account and access management
- Manage 3rd party software used internally by the company.
- Work globally with our remote offices and employees
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an IT helpdesk or similar
- Deep knowledge of MacOS and Windows
- Fluent Hebrew + English, both spoken and written
- Familiarity with Hardware components (Desktops, Laptops, Servers)
- Exceptional communication skills for interfacing with employees and thriving in a multi-tasking environment
- Experience with Mac OS and MDM - Advantage
- Experience with SSO (Okta) - management and onboarding - Advantage
- Experience with Video and audio conference applications Advantage
- Experience with network management & troubleshooting: LAN & WAN, Wifi, switches, routers, VLANs, TCP/IP, network monitoring SW, etc. - Advantage