Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
About Our Sales Director Role
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” and experienced Sales Director; someone who’s been around the block a few times, knows the ups and downs of a sales cycle, and can stay cool, calm, and collected as he/ she keeps their eyes on the prize. As the initial voice of Dynamic Yield, the position is for someone who can prioritize their time to grow a country by coordinating with internal stakeholders and acquiring key clients.
As our Sales Director, we’ll encourage you to network with global online marketing executives at major brands, educate and promote DY products, and lead a winning sales team to success. This is a role for a team player with experience in technology sales, someone who is driven to excellence and has the interpersonal skills to create bonds through a number of channels. In other words, this is for a detail-oriented go-getter who sets goals and voraciously achieves them.
- Coordinate the acquisition efforts of an area, penetrate an assigned territory, building and closing a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Establish and maintain a high sales call volume with the director, vice president and C-level executives
- Team selling via hosting Dynamic Yield executive-level sales resources with key decision-makers
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual bookings targets
- Provide an accurate weekly forecast of opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Dynamic Yield’s client success organization to ensure successful implementation of customer solutions
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years of experience in selling digital marketing solutions (SaaS) to CEOs, CMOs, Directors and VPs of Digital Marketing and Directors and VPs of eCommerce
- French and/or Spanish native speaker
- A solid understanding of online marketing concepts
- Must have a proven track record of closing typical transactions in the $75K – $100,000+ range
- Must have a consultative sales style, strong experience in selling solutions and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent core sales skills