Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
IT Project Manager - Partner Success team
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an IT Project Manager. This is an opportunity for people with technical and development experience/skills who enjoy working in a client-facing role, have a passion for education and expand their horizons by working with major eCommerce brands around the world.
As a part of our Partner Success team, you will join a small and growing part of our business. You will have the opportunity to design and influence the processes and enablement of our new partners (digital agencies, other technical products that integrate with DY and so on). As well as, manage challenging technical projects using the Dynamic Yield personalisation platform. Your main task will be to serve as the main technical expert for our partners. As such, you will consult and drive end-to-end implementations of complex technical solutions, provide advice and integration consultations to our partners around the world, run workshops and create technical documents, and work with our R&D team to improve Dynamic Yield products.
As you develop your product knowledge and technical skills, you will be expected to handle more complex projects, have more strategic initiatives around technical enablement, contribute to our internal procedures, manage the work of developers, and grow to take on a more senior role in the company.
You will join our rapidly growing Riga office, and most of your work will be global - with co-workers and customers around the world.
- BS in Computer Science or experience as a developer
- Project management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Experience in a technical position, preferably with digital marketing or SaaS products (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email)
- Ability to explain complex technical situations in an easy to understand way. Provide advice on project planning and risk assessment.
- Excellent English, and an ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users
- Salary in the range of EUR 2000-3000, depending on experience
- A modern office in Riga with a friendly local team and free parking
- Free snacks every day and drinks during happy hours
- Top-tier technical equipment of your choice
- Health Insurance
- Work with 200+ global brands, including IKEA, H&M, SportsDirect, Dior and McDonalds
- Work in a global team, with co-workers in New York, Tel Aviv, Berlin, London, Singapore