Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
About Our Learning and Organizational Development manager
We are a fast-moving leading company, looking for a Learning and Organizational Development manager to join our global HR team.
As we continue to grow and scale, we need a creative, results-oriented Learning and Organizational Development professional who can provide strategic perspectives and impact by overseeing he full-cycle learning and organizational development processes in Tel Aviv, US, Europe and APAC regions.
- Explore and understand the company WW learning needs.
- Develops, in conjunction with executive leadership a department-wide training plan for successful achievement of the strategic business plan's mission and goals.
- Provide the best options to comply with Learning needs while implementing all available options (internal & external resources)
- Execute all aspects of each learning activity: from set-up, opening /participating in the course itself up to gathering feedback on instructor, material evaluation and lesson learned
- Support organization development processes
- Initiate new ideas and subjects to enhance the learning experience of employees
- Builds a data-driven learning culture by measuring the effectiveness of learning programs, reporting out, and using data insights to shape our learning roadmap and priorities.
Optimal Skills for Success
- At least 3 years experience in leading learning programs in a high-tech company
- Able to demonstrate the use of innovative and creative ideas to address business challenges and opportunities.
- A creative, resourceful problem solver
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proactive and self-motivated, Ability to work independently
- High level of English - both written and verbal
- BA degree in a relevant field, Master’s degree - advantage