Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
About Our Legal Counsel
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a talented legal counsel to be part of its global legal team (reporting to the Head of Legal). This role is for a team-driven business oriented counsel, with familiarity and keen interest in the SaaS field, someone who is dependable, loves working with people and committed to the global mission of Dynamic Yield.
You will provide end-to-end legal support in all aspects of our business, help with managing outside counsel, negotiate commercial transactions, provide labor-law related assistance to our HR team, work on the company’s privacy compliance programs, safeguard our reputation and minimize risk of any exposure.
- Draft, review, negotiate and help execute a wide variety commercial agreements with customers, partners, and vendors.
- Advise on various commercial and regulatory issues, in multiple jurisdictions, including data privacy, software licenses, corporate affairs and program development.
- Maintain and manage the company’s legal documents repository.
- Support the legal operation of various departments including Sales, Product, R&D, IT, Marketing, HR & Finance.
- Manage & guide global outside counsels
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Degree in law L.L.B and license to practice as a lawyer in Israel - a Must
- 2-4 years of relevant legal experience from an international//high-tech department of a large law firm or as a hi-tech in-house counsel
- Experience with SaaS agreements and proven experience in international privacy & data protection regulation
- Excellent negotiation, drafting, analytical, and communication skills in English and Hebrew (mother-tongue level) - a Must
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively within a globally distributed team and a fast past business environment
- The ability and flexibility to work long and flexible hours based on the company’s needs