Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
About Our Sales Development Manager
Dynamic Yield is an AI-powered Personalisation Anywhere platform that delivers individualized experiences at every customer touchpoint: web, apps, email, kiosks, IoT, call centers, and more. Serving more than leading 300 brands across the world - helping increase their top line revenue through high-yielding digital engagement. Dynamic Yield is a leader in the personalisation and experimentation space.
Dynamic Yield is seeking a Sales Development Manager in London, UK. In this role, you will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to drive new business for the organization. You will be responsible for connecting with key decision makers at enterprise level organizations throughout the UK & Nordics and assisting in the sales process.
- Identify key stakeholders across priority organizations throughout the region.
- Use multiple channels (email/social media/phone calls/etc) to contact key decision-makers across various verticals (Retail, Finance, Travel, Hospitality, Utilities).
- Work closely with the Sales Directors to coordinate your pursuit of new business opportunities.
- Take ownership over the data integrity in our Salesforce instance for your territory.
- Work with marketing to ideate, manage and execute campaigns
Optimal Skills for Success:
- A creative, driven, and intelligent individual with a genuinely curious mind.
- 1-2 years as an SDR/MDM in a digital environment
- A person with the ability to grasp technical concepts and relay that information in a value-based format.
- Someone capable of receiving feedback and making adjustments based on that coaching.
- A time-management expert that can prioritize with ease.
- An individual who feels just as comfortable working in groups as they do working independently.