Front End React Developer
About Our Front End React Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced Front End React Developer who has a passion for design & technology and a strong drive to get things done, the right way.
We are currently in the process of rebuilding our interface from scratch on React and we’re looking for a Front End superstar to join us and help lead the initiative by providing guidance as well as hands-on assistance.
As a Senior Front End React Developer you will have the unique opportunity to be a significant key player by helping to build our beautiful client interface from the ground up.
We put great importance on our Front End developers having a wide range of skills, a well-rounded development background, and genuine interest in areas beyond the common Front End tasks.
- Build a highly complex web application based on React from the ground up
- Ownership of technical design of new features
- Lead feature development and turn beautiful mockups into rich fully functional interfaces
- Be the go-to-person for React in the team and lead the transformation from Angular to React
- Stay updated and lead technological advances related to user experience
The skills we're looking for:
- Strong web fundamentals: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
(Experience with Material design - a plus)
- At least 2 years of solid experience with React
(State management with Redux, Context API, hooks & Saga - a big plus)
- At least 2 years of experience with NodeJS
(Hands-on building complex APIs infrastructures & micro-services - a big plus)
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with AngularJS 1.5
(Former hands-on experience with Angular 2+ - a plus)
- Solid hands-on working experience with Ruby / Ruby on Rails
(Good understanding of backend concepts such as MVC, ActiveRecord, DB migrations in the RoR context - a big plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or relevant army experience. Self-taught hackers are always welcome.
We welcome previous experience with:
- Container technology, Docker, Kubernetes
- SQL & NoSQL databases (MySQL, Redis)
- AWS, SaaS, & other Cloud-based services
- Managing your own common DevOps operations
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Learning and development allowances
- Generous paid time off
- Hybrid work model
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Gym and wellness stipends
- Team bonding and social activities
- Employer-matching for 401(k) packages
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.