HR Business Partner
About Our HR Business Partner
We are a fast-moving leading company, looking for an HRBP to join our HR team.
As we continue to grow and scale, we need a strong, flexible, creative, and results-oriented HR professional who can roll up their sleeves as well as provide strategic perspectives and impact.
This role is responsible for working closely with employees, team and group leaders in addition to senior management, to proactively drive talent strategies that engage and retain our leaders and employees.
- Partner with management and employees to provide guidance on employee relations issues such as performance, talent development, team building, org changes, etc.
- Oversee all employee organizational life cycle phases within the business unit (On/Off boarding, learning and development).
- Analyzing and interpreting HR situations which require knowledge of local labor law, HR processes and the application of policies, practices, and procedures.
- Partner with other HR functions and talent acquisition to deploy and execute HR programs and strategy
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals, execute and evaluate training programs.
Optimal Skills for Success
- At least 3 years of experience as HR Business Partner
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- High level of English - both written and verbal
- Experience supporting global managers and employees - US / Europe / APAC
- Knowledge in several HR disciplines or detailed knowledge in a specialized HR area
- Ability to make independent decisions aided by process, documents and management input where required
- Can scale from strategic to hands-on, having worked in both small/medium and big company environments is a plus
- Proven ability to coach leaders
- Knowledge of Labor Law and related legal regulations
- Analytical and goal-oriented
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.