Employer Branding Manager
About Our Employer Branding Manager
Dynamic Yield, a Gartner-recognized Leader in Personalization Engines multiple years running, and a Strong Performer in Forrester’s Experience Optimization Wave, is looking for an Employer Branding Marketing Manager to work closely with the Recruitment and Marketing team to develop and deliver innovative and effective strategies and action plans to promote Dynamic Yield both internally and externally.
We’re on a mission to help enterprise brands accelerate their growth through exceptional digital customer experiences, with teams across the world in the US, UK, Israel, Germany, Russia, and Spain — and we’re still growing.
On the lookout for a creative and detailed-oriented champion of talent experience, this individual will be responsible for building and executing our global employer brand strategy. As part of that work, various campaigns will be developed to showcase Dynamic Yield as an amazing place to work and an ideal company to grow any career, with fun, inspiring, and brilliant people on the team.
- Elevate the Dynamic Yield employer brand and narrative on candidate-facing channels, including on the company's website, social channels, job boards, review sites, and social groups.
- Drive strategy and execution of all employer branding global recruitment campaigns, for both internal employees and external candidates.
- Implement and support our global recruitment strategy, using focused-events, programs, campaigns, and social media to increase the pipeline of candidates.
- Convey key messaging in different creative ways to reach diverse talent pools and increase recruitment efforts.
- Engage with employees and leaders, empowering them to create and share content to support the company’s brand awareness.
- Exercise your creative copywriting skills to craft high-quality marketing copy for different digital and non digital channels.
- Plan, budget, analyze, and report on recruitment marketing results and campaign performance to marketing and recruitment leadership.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3+ years relevant experience in similar roles in the tech space – marketing or employer branding
- Proven track record in executing successful employer branding/marketing initiatives
- A strong sense of ownership
- Experience in end-to-end execution of large scale projects, activities, and events
- High-level English and Hebrew (verbal and written)
- Experience with all relevant social media channels
- Experience in creative writing/copywriting
- A creative mindset and a storyteller
- Strong organizational skills
- Result-driven and analytical
- A can-do approach and love for teamwork
- Always on top of industry changes and proactive in their ability to spot future trends and position Dynamic Yield to capitalize on these
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.