Customer Success Sr. Operations Manager
About our Customer Success Sr. Operations Manager
The Senior Customer Success Operations Manager supports our entire Customer Success Department with technologies, processes, and data that improve workflows, deliver customer insights, and advances the efficiency and performance of the team.
The ideal candidate has a successful track record of being able to see the big picture and create strategies to meet company KPIs, but also has the technical skills to execute on the specific operational tasks, as well as the communication skills to document the changes and present to stakeholders.
- Work closely with Director and Senior leaders to proactively look for solutions and processes to continuously make the CS team more efficient and DY customers happy
- Evaluate new tools and platforms that will drive efficiency, and be able to implement tools seamlessly within our tech stack.
- Create report and dashboards in Salesforce or Tableau that focus on key customer success metrics, bubble up the findings and propose next steps to leaders
- Build upon and configure current CS tools (Salesforce, Troops, Asana, JIRA, etc), adapting to new processes that support our customers
- Create processes that ensure Salesforce is the source of truth
- Lead 1:many communication outreach efforts (e.g. NPS survey, Product update/enhancement notifications, etc.)
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 4+ years as a leader in customer operations, sales operations, or technical customer experience role
Must have proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator (creating complex formulas fields, Process Builder, Flow, etc), Salesforce Developer skills a huge plus
- Strong Excel skills to manipulate and draw conclusions from large data sets, experience with using Tableau, SQL, or other BI tools is a huge plus
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity and change in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Impeccable communication skills and ability to lead without authority
- Proven track record of improving processes and operational efficiency through technology
- Serious technical chops, with experience integrating new technologies into a tech stack
- Previous Admin experience of JIRA, Zendesk, or other CS tools is highly desirable
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.