Office Manager - EMEA & APAC
About Our Office Manager - EMEA & APAC
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” office manager to our Berlin office and to help run the show, be the eyes and ears of the company, and serve as a resident house parent for an office full of creativity and energetic techies. This role is for someone who enjoys wearing more than one proverbial hat, who can think on their feet, and have the abilities to anticipate and balance office needs and wants.
Office Managers have a knack for organization, bringing a sense of order, emitting a sense of peace in an office that’s abuzz with excitement, ideas, and deadlines. We need ours to be rooted in the principles of cool, calm, and collected.
- Oversee all day-to-day responsibilities for office management, such as food/catering, office supplies, maintenance staff, deliveries, etc.
- Provide general support to employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware, and travel arrangements)
- Manage office G&A budget - Manage vendor and service provider coordination incl. caterers, maintenance staff, incoming and outgoing deliveries, and ordering office supplies
- Source vendors and coordinate employee gifts orders (e.g birthday, anniversaries, get well etc.)
- Implementing welfare plan- Planning in-house or off-site activities – e.g. parties, celebrations, and conferences
- Manage onboarding process for new hires including ordering and distribution of SWAG
- Assist Finance with employee attendance reports, petty cash, and credit card expenses and reconciliation
- Oversee and manage video conference room monitoring and booking
- Manage HR administration and work closely with the HR partner for EMEA.
- Assist IT with relevant tasks, such as inventory management and organising IT equipment for new starters or replacements
- Work closely with the global HR and Management teams
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 2+ years in a similar or relevant role
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, and a self-starter
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English and German
- High-level knowledge with EMEA's Tax requirement, Labor Law and work permits
- Extremely proficient and experienced with G-suite, Microsoft Office, Apple OS
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- High emotional intelligence and discretion
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- College Degree or equivalent
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.