Partner Enablement Manager
About Our Partner Enablement Manager
As a Partner Enablement Manager, you have a proven record of working with partners in the industry to help build capabilities that leads to successful strategy roll outs, product implementations, product usage and proven value for their customers and enterprise clients. You are comfortable working with complex organizations and like the challenge of strategic communication. You are comfortable leading the overall training and certification programs, knowledge delivery as well as evangelizing the new personalization strategy.
- Partner Growth - Create and maintain partner relations that increase the number of mutual customers from our partner channels.
- Develop and execute plans and strategies to achieve training and certification goals, train partners on our product architecture, product infrastructure and implementation best practices, as well as growth and build capabilities with your partner.
- Promote increased product adoption, customer loyalty, and customer health via proactive engagement with our partners using the multiple touchpoints, such as – Emails, Webinars, Participation in product user Communities, User Groups, Newsletters, Conference calls
- Apply best-in-class delivery skills to be our product champion and ensure that the resources of partners understand our platform and our product suite in its entirety.
- Ensure we engage effectively with our partners to ensure ongoing delivery capability growth and to create and maintain a continuous culture of success and achievement.
- Very familiar with our product and technology to engage in thoughtful product discussions and hands-on demonstrations
- Help partners implement our 4 steps to personalization methodology in order to transform the customer value.
- Maintain relationships with our partner developer and architect resources and drive continuous improvement in their capabilities in terms of training and certifications.
- Enable and train partners on the latest product version as when we upgrade the product.
- Be the voice of our partner internally by advocating for them with our product/sales and other teams.
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Advertising, Marketing, or Business
- 3+ years of account management experience with software/data related products and services
- You are passionate about digital strategy and the personalization and testing methodologies
- You have the ability to gracefully translate client requests to make impactful recommendations that meet client needs, tell a story that eloquently translates data, breaks down complex information and clearly articulate Dynamic Yields value.
- You understand the importance of and build relationships and alignment across internal teams and key stakeholders within the client’s organization to get projects completed
- You are a highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail, analytical and project management skills, and can work independently within a team focused organization
- You believe in the power of teamwork, and are a team player
- A strong desire to innovate, collaborate, have fun, and win!
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.