Customer Education Manager
About Our Customer Education Manager
Dynamic Yield is looking for a highly motivated training and content manager to design content and deliver customer-facing trainings, both virtual and in person.
In this role, you will first master the Dynamic Yield platform and understand the needs of our customers. Then you will break down concepts and best practices into easy to understand educational materials to teach our customers how to best use the platform. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for teaching and helping others learn and achieve their goals.
- Create customer-facing training materials that is easily digestible and engaging, including videos, audio recordings, learning paths, quizzes, infographics, etc.
- Identify ways to educate various customer personas at each stage of the customer journey and create customized learning paths
- Create courses within the Dynamic Yield Academy (Skilljar) to grow our customer educational materials, ensuring content is organized and searchable
- Deliver monthly client-facing training and webinars that are easy to absorb to a wide variety of business and technical uses
- Manage end-to-end training events and logistics, including upfront registration, communication, enrollment, event planning, materials management, onsite logistics, and post-course evaluations
- Publish newsletters that showcase customer successes and best practices, and inspires readers to stay engaged with the DY platform
- Work closely with product teams to ensure training curricula is always up-to-date and capture new features as needed
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 2+ years content development experience, preferably on a SASS platform
- Self-starter with an established track record of effectively managing multiple projects and deadlines and working in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to write clear, engaging, and effective training content
- Confident and comfortable in using adult learning techniques to ensure customers are able to learn and digest complicated materials
- Experience using a Learning Management System to keep training content organized
- Experience using data to inform and continually adjust content management and delivery
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written)
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.