Partner Technical Account Manager
About Our Partner Technical Account Manager
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Technical Account Manager with experience interacting with customers or partners, knowledge of technology, and can empathize with the trials and tribulations of being a developer with a focus on training and education. As the partner account manager, you are the bridge between the technology team, our partners and the user, walking the tightrope between customer satisfaction and developer ability. The role requires someone who can walk gingerly between development, product, marketing, and leadership from some of our largest clients. You’ll serve as the product expert, guiding partner knowledge and, ultimately, client satisfaction through partner enablement, creating product experts to support a vast client portfolio.
Our Technical Account Manager must have an excitement for technical aptitude along with personality strengths in self-starting and being a proactive instigator. A proven track record of creating and maintaining deep, lasting relationships with customers/partners is a must as you’ll be dealing with understanding technical and complex issues while creating excitement and loyalty with Dynamic Yield’s partners through sharing knowledge and training.
- Become an expert in Dynamic Yield products - with a heavy focus on the technical aspect of the product
- Interface with partners in final stages of contracting with sales to gather, collect, and document technical, product, and contract requirements regarding the customer’s purchase(s) of Dynamic Yield products
- Provide world-class support by taking ownership for customer issues from initial contact to resolution including troubleshooting the issue, determining root cause and ensuring that the partner understands the resolution and how to prevent it in the future
- Partner with the Engineering and Development teams to resolve customer issues
- Write documentation, knowledge-based articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Dynamic Yield features
- Participate in the QA process of current and new products/services and work frequently with product and engineering teams to address opportunities and product enhancements
- Contribute to the development of our implementation and support policies and procedures
- Be the voice of our partners internally and share their feedback and requests with the company
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3+ years of technical client-facing experience with specific focus in digital marketing solutions (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email); combined with SaaS product environment
- Familiarity with e-commerce specific terms and configuration is preferred
- Comfortable with iOS and Android mobile platforms and their development tools
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent time management and strong organization skills + if you have experience with project management tools
- Ability to maintain poise under stress, especially when resolving
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers
- Must thrive at working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment while working independently
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard and Dynamic Yield is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.