Talent Acquisition Specialist
About Our Talent Acquisition Specialist
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition Specialist – someone to sniff out the best candidates for hire, ensuring Dynamic Yield hires the best and brightest. This role is for someone who keeps an ear to the ground and an eye on the industry, sourcing upcoming talent and making introductions and connections. You will be in charge of full-cycle global recruiting processes.
In this position you will be a part of Dynamic Yield's HR global team.
- Managing the full recruitment cycle
- Define hiring needs with managers and create job descriptions
- Produce a target list of quality candidates by sourcing on social network and job boards as well as using a variety of creative channels.
- Conduct interviews - over the phone and in person - and convey your feedback about cultural and personal fit to the company, the team and the position
- Conduct reference checks to determine compatibility
- Prepare offer letters and contracts for the candidates and manage the process of new employees in the organization.
- Work closely with hiring managers in all levels and support them through the hiring process
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 2 years experience in recruiting for technical and Business roles from a high-tech company
- Experience in sourcing on social networks
- Experience conducting face to face interviews, reference checks and writing evaluations
- A creative, resourceful problem solver and goal orientation
- High level of English - both written and verbal
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard and Dynamic Yield is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.