About Our DevOps Engineer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” DevOps Engineer - a role for someone with the word ‘agility’ tattooed behind their eyelids. This role is the link between development and deployment, highlighting the ability to think like an engineer and function as an operations professional. Dynamic Yield is committed to quality products and timely delivery cycles. Merging those two is the mission for our high-quality DevOps Engineer.
We’re looking for someone who has the customer in mind, in terms of deployment frequency, dependable releases, and in close alignment with business objectives. The goal is to reduce the time between committing changes, updates, and product launches in normal production while maintaining the highest standards possible.
- Provisioning, managing and improving our AWS cloud infrastructure - EKS/Kubernetes clusters, EC2 instances, CloudFront, Serverless apps & more
- Design, build, and maintain CI/CD pipelines, using code, configuration, build, deploy, and monitoring tools
- Troubleshoot large applications – You need to know what to do when something complex breaks down
- Code OK- We don't just operate tools, we build new tools too
- Work closely with developers in design and supporting new features, services and troubleshoot problems
- Apply, integrate and improve open source tools to extend operations capabilities and efficiency
- Find your way around the HTTP/TCP stack
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3+ years in DevOps position with strong Linux systems administration experience
- Experience with Container technology, familiar with tools such as Kubernetes, Helm, Docker Compose
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g GitHub Actions, Jenkins)
- Experience running and maintaining production systems over AWS stack
- Experience with scripting & coding (Bash, Python, Go, Groovy, etc)
- Experience with configuration management tools such as: Chef, Ansible, Puppet.
- Experience with Monitoring and log analytics tools (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, etc.)
- Strong communications skills, working side by side with the development, noc, support and QA teams
- FinOps experience- advantage
- Team player, takes ownership and knows how to prioritize and remain efficient while multi-tasking
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.