Demand Generation Manager
Demand Generation Manager
Dynamic Yield, a Gartner-recognized Leader in Personalization Engines multiple years running, and a Strong Performer in Forrester’s Experience Optimization Wave, is looking for a Demand Generation Manager. We help the best companies in the world build stellar customer experiences based on game-changing ideas and technology. Our Experience Optimization platform influences the purchase decisions of hundreds of millions of customers every day, purposefully designed to increase the scope, scale, and competitive edge of every business we work with.
As the Demand Generation Manager at Dynamic Yield, you will think conceptually and strategically on using campaigns to drive demand, developing audience-targeted campaigns, and partnering cross-functionally to successfully execute Dynamic Yield’s acquisition plans. You will help guide the campaign strategy, manage key aspects of marketing campaign concepts and creative, and a broad multi-channel promotional approach.
We're looking for people that have a high bar to join our expanding team of marketers across demand generation, content marketing, product marketing, design, communications, and events. We are looking for people who love their craft, sweat every detail, and push the boundaries of traditional B2B marketing.
The optimal skills for success in this role:
- The funnel is your friend, and you know how to leverage various channels and platforms to fill it with fresh and qualified leads all the way from top to bottom.
- Unexplored opportunities in digital are what keep you up at night, and you’re looking for a role to flex your ideas while implementing best practices that deliver ROI.
- You don’t do boring but thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment where the limits of your knowledge and expertise can be pushed.
- The path may not always be clear, and that’s okay with you because you’re dying to demonstrate strong critical thinking skills that will shape our decisions.
- Hitting deadlines are mere tools for you to accomplish your goals, and while they don’t define the value of your work, you use them to focus your efforts.
- Drive the strategy, development, and execution of campaigns, creating a highly effective and targeted approach to help drive new customer acquisition growth.
- Understand our target audience and personas, develop campaign strategies, and drive execution of campaigns across Search, Social, Display, and programmatic ads to achieve pipeline targets.
- Drive continued optimization of performance analyses, ad copy testing, landing page testing, funnel optimization, and more.
- Work cross-functionally to understand how our inbound leads turn into customers and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility on marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including outbound marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes across all channels.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to analyze pipeline performance and optimize campaigns; forecast, track, and report field marketing effectiveness and ROI to internal stakeholders.
- Deep industry knowledge of cutting-edge demand generation methods in digital, events (online and offline) as well as funnel creation and nurture strategies.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing B2B technology, preferably in SaaS.
- History of driving demand for enterprise software and services.
- 3+ years running Google Ads campaigns in the B2B space under your belt.
- Thorough understanding of B2B advertising strategies, including Search-Engine Marketing, Account-Based Marketing, Social Media Advertising, and more.
- Excellent collaboration – this role requires you to work with Sales, Growth, and other Marketing teams.
- Hands-on experience with Marketo – a plus.
- HTML / CSS knowledge – a plus.
- Hands-on experience with A/B testing, optimization, and personalization – a plus.
- Background in eCommerce – a plus.
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.