Director of Customer Success
About Our Director of Customer Success
Dynamic Yield is looking for an experienced Director of Customer Success for the QSR vertical (Quick Service Restaurants). This role sits at a critical juncture between our sophisticated software and client success. This is a strategic role for someone who understands the ins and outs of technical data, has great customer relationship-building skills, and matching product capabilities to customers’ business needs.
In this role, you will be leading an established customer success team dedicated to servicing Dynamic Yield’s largest clients. The QSR customer success team assists with project delivery, clarification and explanation of Dynamic Yield products. Customer Success Managers on this team distill complex data into meaningful and actionable information. Program management is critical for our Customer Success Managers, as they must connect across internal teams, third-party vendors, and client stakeholders to facilitate business value. Problem solvers, critical thinkers, and top-notch communicators are primed for success in this role.
Our QSR target customers are some of the biggest in the world. This requires, on top of the above, complex relationship building and meeting the complex requirements of these enterprises.
- Lead the global QSR customer success team, taking responsibility for the methodology, people management and overall success of the team
- Build and scale frameworks for customer success and program management across the customer success team, and with enterprise QSR clients
- Develop working relationships with executive leaders across our global QSR clients (will involve global travel when appropriate)
- Demonstrate Dynamic Yield’s value to our most important enterprise QSR clients
- Evangelize the adoption of Dynamic Yield products, and achieve a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Assist Customer Success Managers with their key deliverables:
- Utilize program management skills to drive all aspects of project planning, governance and onboarding including detailed deployment timelines, deliverable definitions, status communications, project success criteria, and issue mitigation and resolution
- Partner with Dynamic Yield’s data analysts, engineering, and product development teams to produce business value and coordinate tasks
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget while communicating and resolving issues in a clear and professional manner, and serving as the primary point of contact to the client during project implementation
- Communicate project status and issues internally across multiple organizational levels
- Own outcomes including risk management and mitigation, and client value realization
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 5+ years of customer success/services/consulting experience, preferably with enterprise customers
- At least 2 years team management (preferably global team)
- At least 2 years of experience presenting to C-level executives as a vendor representative
- Prior project management or customer success experience preferably at a SaaS company dealing with large and/or enterprise customers
- Expertise in Personalization, Optimization, A/B Testing, CRO, CRM, Recommendations or Segmentation
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply
- Understand how to manipulate, analyze and interpret data
- Expert level in Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience or familiarity with project management software
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and handle issues/escalations under pressure
- Ability to work well either independently or with cross-functional teams, at multiple organizational levels
- Must be fluent in English
- Tableau (or other BI tool), SQL, and/or data analysis experience - advantage
- Note: this position will include global travel
*NY Salary range: Annual Base $160-180K*
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard and Dynamic Yield is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.