About Our UX/UI Designer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced and visionary Senior UX/UI Designer; one who appreciates the delicate balance between quality functionality and aesthetics. This role is for someone with the “Why?” in their heart – a seeker questioning the rationale behind users’ expectations, the developers’ choices in design, and the best way to merge Dynamic Yield know-how with client expectations and satisfaction. Our Senior UX/UI Designer will be required to interface with a wide range of internal teams and external clients, requiring this unique position to understand technical vocabulary as well as the ability to translate and communicate information into clear and easily understood outcomes and expectations to varying stakeholders.
- UX work end to end: User & product research, UI review, user story and flow, concept design, microcopy, wireframing, prototyping, validating UX with CS and clients.
- UI work: mainly collaborate with the team on the design system and style guide.
- Work closely with the Product Managers: to understand requirements and help define user-centric concepts.
- Work closely with R&D: deliver "Inspect" mockups to Dev and create a design QA; be part of daily and kickoffs.
- Use writing and editing skills to create UX writing that supports the simplification of complex use cases.
- Create wireframes and designs considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
Optimal Skills & Qualifications for Success:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a UX designer in product companies.
- A strong portfolio showcasing at least 3 works of UX design of complex product systems.
- A deep understanding and mastery of UX best practices and design thinking methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent practical experience.
- A team spirit and enthusiasm to enrich the team with the knowledge you can share.
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills.
- Knowledge of HTML, and CSS - an advantage.
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.