About Our Product Manager
We’re looking for a talented Product Manager to join our product team in Tel-Aviv. As a Product Manager, you will build the product together with dev teams. You will be responsible for laying out the terms of the why, what, and when that define the product.
This role is for someone comfortable being at the crossroads of technology, user experience and the bottom line of business that will continue to position Dynamic Yield as a high-performing platform defining industry standards. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneur at heart who is passionate about building products for marketers.
You’ll join a company that is growing super-fast post acquisition and looking to innovate and expand its leadership in the booming personalization market. Dynamic Yield helps the best companies in the world create stellar customer experiences built on game-changing ideas and technology. Our experience optimization platform influences the purchase decisions of hundreds of millions of customers every day, purposefully built to increase the scope, scale, and competitive edge of every business we work with.
- Deeply understand markets, customer needs and competition.
- Identify opportunities and define the product vision and strategy.
- Build new products and enhance existing products.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the optimal technology, implementation methods and schedule.
- Lead the full cycle of product development from conception to in-depth data analysis, writing PRDs, specs and wireframes, through collaboration with engineers to ensure accurate execution and overall product success. Define and analyze product metrics, ensuring continuous growth in product value.
- Work with sales, marketing and customer success teams, as well as strategic clients in order to launch new products and features to the market.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3 years of product management experience, in SaaS and B2B products.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with strong attention to detail and end-to-end ownership.
- Experience in one of the following fields is a strong advantage: ecommerce, marketing automation, online marketing.
- English verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Must be able to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.
- Experience in defining products for developers (SDKs, APIs, etc.), ability to quickly understand the technical aspects of products - advantage
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.