Accounting Assistant- Student Position
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” accounting student to join our growing Finance department. This role will be onsite, at least two days per week and is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and skillful student looking to gain practical, hands on experience. As this role will be involved in various financial duties, the desire to learn and expand is critical.
- Working closely with the accounting team on integration to our parent company
- Assisting with the yearly audits and tax reports of the global entities in the group
- Supporting the controllers and bookkeepers with the monthly closing process
- Helping with ad-hoc financial tasks
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3rd year (and above) accounting student
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel
- Excellent English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Attention to details
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize
- Team player
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.