Front End Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Front-End Developer who will work with major ecommerce, food services and financial brands across the globe. As a part of our Professional Services team, you will develop and implement solutions using an innovative customer experience platform.
The role will require you to consult and train customer developers, assess requirements for online personalization and optimization, and develop unique solutions on a broad variety of websites and platforms.
As you develop skills and product knowledge, you will be given opportunities to work on more complex use cases, take ownership of specific technical features, participate in our product and internal tool development.
While you will work out of our office in Riga, most of your work will be global, with co-workers around the world.
- Develop front-end solutions for a broad variety of websites and platforms
- Develop skills and product knowledge in the DY line of products and take ownership of specific technical features.
- Provide web development consultations to our clients
- Clarify technical and business design of an end-to-end implementation
- Troubleshoot challenging issues raised by support, sales, and clients
- Identify product deficiencies and suggest/implement product improvements
- Design data exchange (import/export) solutions
- Develop internal tools to improve the team capabilities and productivity.
- Lead workshops and training sessions
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3-4 years of experience of modern web technologies (e.g. React, NodeJS, VueJS).
- Experience with Vanilla JS/HTML/CSS development.
- Experience with AWS services - Advantage
- Experience with eCommerce platforms - Advantage
- A great teammate, ability to work collaboratively and take direction
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
- A modern office in Riga with a friendly local team and paid parking
- Free snacks every day and drinks during happy hours
- Top-tier Apple technical equipment and health insurance
- Work in a global team, with co-workers in New York, Tel Aviv, Berlin, London, Singapore
- Possibility to travel to training workshops and company events (after Covid)
- Gross salary in the range of EUR 2000-3000 per month, depending on experience and competence level.
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.