About Our Account Director
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced Account Director to take charge of our Enterprise clients, develop and nurture deep stakeholder relations, and to be a bridge between the wants/needs of the client and the dynamo agency you’ll be working for. Far beyond the expectation of just answering some emails and returning a few phone calls, this role requires someone with strong commercial acumen, a proven track record of seeing business deals from beginning to end, and the ability to exude trust and professionalism.
Account Directors are a critical component of success for Dynamic Yield. As a pivotal role of our Customer Success team, this role is all about people, relationships, and having a meta-awareness of the wants and needs of our clients. We foresee these relationships growing from mutual business arrangements to true partnerships with our clients. As the needs of our clients expand, the Account Director anticipates their growth, offering suggestions, and growing as a critical part of our customers’ success.
- Primarily own the negotiation and closing of renewal and up/cross-sell in Europe client base
- Establishes and maintains strong business relationships with clients key stakeholder
- Serves as the main point of contact for decision maker’s issues with their accounts and contracts
- Working closely with customer success managers, engineers, and product owners to ensure successful implementation of the solutions and massive ROI for clients
- Analyzing customers’ business including business models, key performance metrics, high-level technical architectures to build strategic account plans
- Consult with clients towards more efficient adaption, usage of product functionalities, best practices and resource planning to achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Relevant account management, sales and/or management consulting experience in a digital environment- at least 5 years of experience
- Fluency in the digital marketing space
- Understanding of the commercial aspects of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business
- Excellent client-facing and interpersonal skills
- A knack for building and nurturing VP and C-level relationships at Enterprise accounts
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to distill complex marketing concepts into simple terms
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track record of owning and growing commercial account relationships, including renewing business
- Fluency in French or Spanish- Advantage
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.