About Our DevSecOps Engineer
Dynamic Yield is committed to quality and secured products with timely delivery cycles.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about security and automation of cloud environments. The goal is to keep our production environment secured and aligned with high security standards.
- Create, implement, and monitor all security solutions that keep our systems and data secure
- Build latest state of the art solutions to automate integration between security tools
- Implement information security controls and patterns that support risk assessments and the development of secure architectures
- Work closely with Product & Data Security, Engineering, and the DevOps teams to define security strategy and execute on it
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 2 years of experience as DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer with live production systems
- Proven experience in running, maintaining and securing production systems over AWS stack
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience with Container technology, familiar with tools such as Kubernetes, Helm, Docker Compose
- Experience with Monitoring and log analytics tools (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, etc.)
- Strong communications skills, working side by side with the development, DevOps, noc, support and QA teams
- Team player, takes ownership and knows how to prioritize and remain efficient while multi-tasking
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or relevant army experience (Self-taught hackers always welcome)
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.