Business Development Representative
About Our Business Development Representative
Dynamic Yield is an AI-powered Personalization Anywhere platform that delivers individualized experiences at every customer touchpoint: web, apps, email, kiosks, IoT, call centers, and more. Headquartered in New York City, the company serves more than 300 brands across the world and helps companies increase top line revenue through high-yielding digital engagement.
Dynamic Yield is seeking a Business Development Representative in New York City. In this role, you will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to drive new business for the organization. You will be responsible for connecting with key decision makers at enterprise level organizations throughout North America and assisting in the sales process. RECENT GRADS WELCOME!
- Identify key stakeholders across priority organizations throughout the region
- Use multiple channels (email/social media/phone calls/etc) to contact key decision-makers across various verticals (Retail, Finance, Travel, Hospitality, Utilities)
- Work closely with the Sales staff to coordinate your pursuit of new business opportunities
- Take ownership over the data integrity in our Salesforce instance for your territory
- Continuously seek out new ways in which you (and your teammates) can interact with the market
Optimal Skills for Success:
- A creative, driven, and intelligent individual seeking a career in Sales
- A person with the ability to grasp technical concepts and relay that information in a value-based format
- Someone capable of receiving feedback and making adjustments based on that coaching
- A time-management expert that can prioritize with ease
- An individual who feels just as comfortable working in groups as she/he does working independently
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard and Dynamic Yield is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.