About Our Sales Engineer
We’re looking for a talented Sales Engineer that will be excited to put multiple skill sets to use on a daily basis. As a Sales Engineer at Dynamic Yield, you’ll be a trusted advisor responsible for driving all aspects of the technical sales process. With prospects, that means leading product demos and presentations, providing input on implementation of the platform to anyone from end-users to c-suite, and technical scoping. Behind the scenes, you’ll have the opportunity to get creative. This includes anything from developing front-end and API based custom demos that showcase personalization on our prospects’ websites or mobile applications, to building tools that support the sales process. Combined with your superb communication abilities, your specialized technical skills will be key in signing new deals, so you’ll have a direct impact on our bottom line.
- Delivering technical and/or product presentations and demonstrations that show the value of the platform
- Leverage REST APIs to demonstrate platform capabilities using POSTMAN
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, from software engineers to executive-level decision-makers
- Training and enabling the sales team on the topics of product, technology, and competitive positioning
- Writing answers to and being generally accountable for complex RFPs and security questionnaires
- Supporting Sales Directors with your product and technical knowledge as you pitch to large commerce companies
- Developing miscellaneous coding projects that support sales cycles and Proofs-of-Concept, as needed
- Working cross-functionally between teams, including sales, marketing, product, and engineering
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Fluent in Italian and English - A must
- 3-4 years of technical client-facing experience with a focus in digital marketing and/or eCommerce solutions (mobile, web, analytics, optimization, email); combined with a SaaS product environment
- Intermediate-level knowledge of a broad range of web technologies and concepts, including as many of the following as possible: jQuery, Node.js, REST APIs, App Development, CMS platforms, eCommerce platforms, Personalization and/or A/B testing platforms, tag management, Product Recommendations, Email Marketing
- World-class written and verbal communication. You will be writing and talking a lot, so this is one of the most important aspects of the job
- An ability to simplify complex topics, and always relate technical explanations back to the business value of the product
- Must be comfortable working day-to-day with cloud-based workflow tools, such as Salesforce, Google Apps, and Slack
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.