Channels and Alliances Director
About Our Channel and Alliances Director
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Channel and Alliances Director to join the Channels team and help further grow and develop partner relationships in the UK and Nordics region. The role will focus on developing agency partnerships and collaborating with technology partners, on-boarding solution partners, and will drive new business opportunities from those partnerships.
The Channel and Alliances Director is a role for someone highly motivated with a track record of success who is looking to make a meaningful impact on company growth. As this role will be responsible for influencing the buying decisions for Dynamic Yield’s products, a successful director understands the development, execution, and creation of integrated channel sales plans and strategies.
- Create and manage relationships with leading digital agencies and consultancies in order to develop them into advocates and channel/solutions partners
- Identify, develop and manage technology partners including, but not limited to, marketing relationships and sales lead generation in collaboration with senior leaders, internal business units, and stakeholders, and direct the development of channel partnership plans and strategies
- Develop and drive channel sales opportunities through to the sales team in collaboration and coordination with channel, solutions, and referral partners
- Guide the development, execution, and deployment of channel and solutions partnership programs across the UK market
- Work with marketing and/or outside suppliers and vendors to initiate and coordinate the production of partner marketing collateral, events, content, programs, and other executions
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Creative, critical thinker with a solid background in formulating and executing strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills and background in channel sales, marketing, agency relationships, and the marketing technology and/or ecommerce space
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively in directing and managing multiple projects and assignments utilizing project and time management skills, significant interaction with others outside your department and external resources
- Proven proficiency in Salesforce
- Experience working with and managing multiple suppliers, vendors, and internal business units.
- Ability to translate product information into strategic messaging and positioning
- Solid planning and organization skills
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.