Careers at Dynamic Yield
Customer Success Engineer - Russian Speaker
About Dynamic Yield
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Dynamic Yield personalizes the experiences of more than 600 million users globally and counts industry leaders like IKEA, Urban Outfitters, Ocado, PacSun among its many customers. Based in New York, the company has more than 140 employees in six offices worldwide.
About Our Customer Success Engineer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Customer Success Engineer - someone who puts the extra mile into smile. The major objective of this role is to maintain the highest levels of satisfaction for our valued customers. By focusing on project delivery, implementation consulting, customer assistance and post-implementation support, this role is critical in ensuring our customers get the most out of Dynamic Yield products.
A successful Customer Success Engineer works with customers to assess their requirements for personalization and optimization. They develop and deliver customers with unique implementations through the on-boarding and adoption phases until deployment and transfer necessary knowledge for customer success. This is a role for lovers of technical knowledge, lovers of developing projects from phase to phase, and for those who get satisfaction from making customers radiate with joy.
- Create implementation plans for new and existing clients
- Report on project delivery
- Align with the Sales and Presales teams, supporting these teams through out the sales cycle if needed
- Design data exchange (import/export) solutions
- Clarify technical and business design of the end-to-end implementation
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Technical degree, as well as 2+ years working experience, in a professional services/consulting environment/software development of an enterprise software company or consultancy (Self-taught hackers are also welcome)
- Knowledge of e-commerce functions is an asset, though not required
- Comfortable responding to the varying demands of working for a dynamic, international company
- Bonus if you have experience working with online Publishers or eCommerce
- You are a self-motivated individual with well-developed interpersonal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed
Dynamic Yield is home base for creative, dynamic, and engaging employees. We’re thought leaders in a growth industry chock full of talent and enthusiasm in creating the best product in the world, hands down.
With locations around the world, the sun never sets on our team as they dream, explore, and build. This is the team you’ll be a part of.
We offer competitive salaries that repeatedly set the industry norm with performance-based bonuses, ongoing training and development, and career opportunities to rapidly grow into leadership roles as Dynamic Yield fulfills its potential.
Each one of our offices has its own flavor of culture, offering a variety of perks and services offered to employees such as yoga, boot camp, and other wellness packages. Company meals, group outings, happy hours and other forms of team building are encouraged and supported – we want our players to be a team.
Thanks for your interest in Dynamic Yield! Please take a moment to tell us about yourself and we'll be in touch.