Careers at Dynamic Yield
About Dynamic Yield
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Dynamic Yield personalizes the experiences of more than 600 million users globally and counts industry leaders like IKEA, Urban Outfitters, Ocado, PacSun among its many customers. Based in New York, the company has more than 140 employees in six offices worldwide.
About Our NOC Engineer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” NOC Engineer. When it comes to understanding business, products and technology, our NOC Engineers must be the trifecta of knowledge. This is a role not for the faint of heart, someone who can think critically, solve problems on the spot, and understands how to keep clients calm as situations escalate. In short, this is a role for someone with the business and technological acumen balanced with the communication skills of a diplomat.
Our NOC Engineers monitor, troubleshoot and proactively manage customer engagements through technological analysis and outstanding communication skills in multiple channels. Since this role is front-end facing with many of our international clients, this is a role for someone with native abilities in English verbal and written communication. Successful NOC Engineers will also come equipped with proven analytical, technical and problem-solving skills and the ability to stay level-headed and comply with tight deadlines.
- Prioritize, diagnosis and resolve routine customer inquiries
- Troubleshoot problems and assist customers with product adoption and usage inquiries
- Escalation and follow-up on unresolved issues, serving as first escalation point including off-hours
- Manage customer interaction with utmost professionalism
- Monitor production systems and functions
- Manage day-to-day operational activities and monitoring systems
- Define and build the support and NOC systems and infrastructure
- Provide guidance, build and maintain the knowledge base
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Academic degree in Computer Science/Industrial Engineering or other scientific degree
- Experience in a multinational organization
- Background in the software SaaS organization and Ecosystem
- Experience with monitoring and support systems
- Scripting/programming knowledge
Dynamic Yield is home base for creative, dynamic, and engaging employees. We’re thought leaders in a growth industry chock full of talent and enthusiasm in creating the best product in the world, hands down.
With locations around the world, the sun never sets on our team as they dream, explore, and build. This is the team you’ll be a part of.
We offer competitive salaries that repeatedly set the industry norm with performance-based bonuses, ongoing training and development, and career opportunities to rapidly grow into leadership roles as Dynamic Yield fulfills its potential.
Each one of our offices has its own flavor of culture, offering a variety of perks and services offered to employees such as yoga, boot camp, and other wellness packages. Company meals, group outings, happy hours and other forms of team building are encouraged and supported – we want our players to be a team.
Thanks for your interest in Dynamic Yield! Please take a moment to tell us about yourself and we'll be in touch.