Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Senior NodeJS Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Senior NodeJS Developer. This role is for someone who appreciates the geeky behind-the-scenes world of back-end development while still is nuanced enough for the front-end user experience. Dynamic Yield’s products are powerful tools for clients, but they need to be balanced with an ease of functionality. Our Full Stack Developers need to work with and understand both sides of development when building and working with applications.
The major responsibilities include a range of components, including delivering quality products, content and coding recommendations, and driving all web, app, and email experiences. Success in this role requires functional knowledge and ability to take a concept and see it through its completed product cycle, balancing the needs of the back-end and front-end teams. A jack-of-all-trades who has an eye on the prize from beginning to end.
- Deliver quality product and content recommendations in low latency from multiple data centers, modern client-side scripting for running personalized experiences, data collection at a significant scale
- Drive web, app and e-mail based experiences.
- Be able to write in client- and server-side JS, Python, Scala/Akka, and use ElasticSearch and Redis
- Stay updated on new and emerging technologies
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Degree in computer science or a related discipline from a top university
- At least three years of professional software development experience
- Scala, Python, Java- advantage
- Excellent understanding of how the web works
- A plus: experience with Big Data and NoSQL technologies (e.g. Redis, Elasticsearch, Spark, Flink, HBase)
- Good vibe and strong communication skills. Sharing our achievements, supporting each other and having a positive, productive and inclusive environment is super important to us
- Innovative, experienced developers interested in proactive roles in shaping technology