Careers at Dynamic Yield
Customer Success Manager
About Dynamic Yield
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Dynamic Yield personalizes the experiences of more than 600 million users globally and counts industry leaders like IKEA, Urban Outfitters, Ocado, PacSun among its many customers. Based in New York, the company has more than 140 employees in six offices worldwide.
Don't just take our word for it
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
- Applied AI One of the top leading AI vendors in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
About Our Customer Success Manager
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Customer Success Manager. This role is a critical juncture between our sophisticated software and client happiness. Our customers depend on being able to understand and best use Dynamic Yield products so that it’s the perfect fit for their needs. This is a role for someone who understands the ins and outs of technical data, but has a knack for synthesizing the mountain of information and making it relevant for customers’ business needs.
The Customer Success Manager assists with project delivery, clarification and explanation of a client’s new product base, and being able to distill the complexities of data into meaningful and useful information for clients’ success. Project management is critical to the success of Success Managers, as they must also be the connecting puzzle piece for internal teams and client expectations. Problem solvers, critical thinkers, and top-notch communicators are primed for success in this role.
- Utilize project management skills to drive all aspects of project planning, governance and onboarding including detailed deployment timelines and deliverable definitions, status communications, project success criteria, and issue mitigation and resolution
- Evangelize adoption of the DY solution and achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Ensure appropriate resources are dedicated both internally and externally to meet/exceed project and customer expectations
- Review overall project status with clients on a regular basis, usually in the form of conference calls, web presentations or onsite meetings as required
- Serve as the primary point of contact to the client during implementations for all work related to the project
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget while communicating and resolving issues in a clear and professional manner
- Communicate project status and issues internally across multiple organizational levels
- Consult with clients on product features, functionality and onboarding best practices
- Distill value matter data from complex databases and reports
- Analyze data and deduct value-driving recommendations
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3 to 8 years of digital consultation or analytics experience
- Fortune 1000 client facing experience preferred
- B.A./B.S. Degree in an analytical/economic /business management disciplines.
- Experience working with digital analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, A/B Testing tools. etc
- Experience in managing end to end testing implementation including requirements gathering, hypothesis setting, KPI selection and goals, test execution, and summarizing results
- Exemplary quantitative and qualitative thinking, analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills.
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Passionate about customer success and how it can transform businesses
- Strong project management or organizational skills and an ability to multitask without difficulty
Dynamic Yield is home base for creative, dynamic, and engaging employees. We’re thought leaders in a growth industry chock full of talent and enthusiasm in creating the best product in the world, hands down.
With locations around the world, the sun never sets on our team as they dream, explore, and build. This is the team you’ll be a part of.
We offer competitive salaries that repeatedly set the industry norm with performance-based bonuses, ongoing training and development, and career opportunities to rapidly grow into leadership roles as Dynamic Yield fulfills its potential.
Each one of our offices has its own flavor of culture, offering a variety of perks and services offered to employees such as yoga, boot camp, and other wellness packages. Company meals, group outings, happy hours and other forms of team building are encouraged and supported – we want our players to be a team.
Thanks for your interest in Dynamic Yield! Please take a moment to tell us about yourself and we'll be in touch.