Careers at Dynamic Yield
Customer Success Manager
About Dynamic Yield
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Dynamic Yield personalizes the experiences of more than 600 million users globally and counts industry leaders like Under Armour, Urban Outfitters, Sephora & Ocado among its many customers. Based in New York, the company has more than 140 employees in six offices worldwide.
About Our Customer Success Manager
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Customer Success Manager. This role is a critical juncture between our sophisticated software and client happiness. Our customers depend on being able to understand and best use Dynamic Yield products so that it’s the perfect fit for their needs. This is a role for someone who understands the ins and outs of technical data, but has a knack for synthesizing the mountain of information and making it relevant for customers’ business needs.
The Customer Success Manager assists with project delivery, clarification and explanation of a client’s new product base, and being able to distill the complexities of data into meaningful and useful information for clients’ success. Project management is critical to the success of Success Managers, as they must also be the connecting puzzle piece for internal teams and client expectations. Problem solvers, critical thinkers, and top-notch communicators are primed for success in this role.
- Utilize project management skills to drive all aspects of project planning, governance and onboarding including detailed deployment timelines and deliverable definitions, status communications, project success criteria, and issue mitigation and resolution
- Evangelize adoption of the DY solution and achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Ensure appropriate resources are dedicated both internally and externally to meet/exceed project and customer expectations
- Review overall project status with clients on a regular basis, usually in the form of conference calls, web presentations or onsite meetings as required
- Serve as the primary point of contact to the client during implementations for all work related to the project
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget while communicating and resolving issues in a clear and professional manner
- Communicate project status and issues internally across multiple organizational levels
- Consult with clients on product features, functionality and onboarding best practices
- Distill value matter data from complex databases and reports
- Analyze data and deduct value-driving recommendations
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Ability to understand complex technology and explain it simply
- Understand how to manipulate, analyze and interpret data
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle issues/escalations under pressure
- Committed to customer satisfaction and a passion for customer success
- Ability to work independently and through teams, at multiple organizational levels
- Knowledge of online marketing functions
- Experience working with Publishers or eCommerce
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with well-developed interpersonal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed
- Degree in Economics/business or any marketing-related analytical degree
- 5+ years of services/consulting experience
- Prior onboarding/project management experience preferably in a SaaS company
- Hold expertise in at least 2-3 products in the space of Optimization, CRM, Personalization, Recommendations or Segmentation
- Understand eCommerce Customer Funnel Analysis
- Knowledge of KPIs & Improvement drivers in the Customer Funnel for e-Commerce, Marketplaces or other digital sectors
- At least 1 years of experience presenting to C-level executives as a vendor representative
Dynamic Yield is home base for creative, dynamic, and engaging employees. We’re thought leaders in a growth industry chock full of talent and enthusiasm in creating the best product in the world, hands down.
With locations around the world, the sun never sets on our team as they dream, explore, and build. This is the team you’ll be a part of.
We offer competitive salaries that repeatedly set the industry norm with performance-based bonuses, ongoing training and development, and career opportunities to rapidly grow into leadership roles as Dynamic Yield fulfills its potential.
Each one of our offices has its own flavor of culture, offering a variety of perks and services offered to employees such as yoga, boot camp, and other wellness packages. Company meals, group outings, happy hours and other forms of team building are encouraged and supported – we want our players to be a team.
Thanks for your interest in Dynamic Yield! Please take a moment to tell us about yourself and we'll be in touch.