Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Senior Web Developer/ Architect
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced Web Developer / Architect who has a passion for design & technology and a strong drive to get things done, the right way.
We are currently in the process of rebuilding our interface from scratch on React and we’re looking for a Front End superstar to join us and help lead the initiative by providing guidance as well as hands-on assistance. As a Senior Web Developer you will have the unique opportunity to be a significant key player by helping to build our beautiful client interface from the ground up. We also strive to manage our own DevOps to a certain extent, but we’ve got you covered if you do not have previous experience in this field.
- Build a highly complex web application based on React from the ground up
- Ownership of technical design of new features
- Lead feature development and turn beautiful mockups into rich fully functional interfaces
- Be the go-to-person for React in the team and lead the transformation from Angular to React
- Stay updated and lead technological advances related to user experience
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Experience with server-side technology (Ruby on Rails/NodeJS) - a must
- At least 2 years of React, Angular2+ experience
- Some former hands-on experience with AngularJS 1.5
- SQL/NoSQL database experience (MySQL, Redis) a plus
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or relevant army experience (Self-taught hackers always welcome)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English