Careers at Dynamic Yield
Full Stack Web Developer
About Dynamic Yield
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Dynamic Yield personalizes the experiences of more than 600 million users globally and counts industry leaders like IKEA, Urban Outfitters, Ocado, PacSun among its many customers. Based in New York, the company has more than 140 employees in six offices worldwide.
About Our Senior Web Developer / Front End Architect
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced Web Developer / Architect who has a passion for design & technology and a strong drive to get things done, the right way.
We are currently in the process of rebuilding our interface from scratch on React and we’re looking for a Front End superstar to join us and help lead the initiative by providing guidance as well as hands-on assistance. As a Senior Web Developer you will have the unique opportunity to be a significant key player by helping to build our beautiful client interface from the ground up. We also strive to manage our own DevOps to a certain extent, but we’ve got you covered if you do not have previous experience in this field.
- Build a highly complex web application based on React from the ground up
- Ownership of technical design of new features
- Lead feature development and turn beautiful mockups into rich fully functional interfaces
- Be the go-to-person for React in the team and lead the transformation from Angular to React
- Stay updated and lead technological advances related to user experience
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 2 years of React, Angular2+ experience
- Some former hands-on experience with AngularJS 1.5
- Experience with server-side technology (Ruby on Rails/NodeJS)
- SQL/NoSQL database experience (MySQL, Redis) a plus
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or relevant army experience (Self-taught hackers always welcome)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Dynamic Yield is home base for creative, dynamic, and engaging employees. We’re thought leaders in a growth industry chock full of talent and enthusiasm in creating the best product in the world, hands down.
With locations around the world, the sun never sets on our team as they dream, explore, and build. This is the team you’ll be a part of.
We offer competitive salaries that repeatedly set the industry norm with performance-based bonuses, ongoing training and development, and career opportunities to rapidly grow into leadership roles as Dynamic Yield fulfills its potential.
Each one of our offices has its own flavor of culture, offering a variety of perks and services offered to employees such as yoga, boot camp, and other wellness packages. Company meals, group outings, happy hours and other forms of team building are encouraged and supported – we want our players to be a team.
Thanks for your interest in Dynamic Yield! Please take a moment to tell us about yourself and we'll be in touch.