Careers at Dynamic Yield
Marketing Operations Manager
About Dynamic Yield
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Dynamic Yield personalizes the experiences of more than 600 million users globally and counts industry leaders like IKEA, Urban Outfitters, Ocado, PacSun among its many customers. Based in New York, the company has more than 140 employees in six offices worldwide.
Don't just take our word for it
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
- Applied AI One of the top leading AI vendors in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
About Our Marketing Operations Manager
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced, detailed and process-oriented Marketing Operations Manager. Essentially, someone who can oversee and carefully develop, maintain and optimize all automated marketing campaigns. Marketing Operations is the heart of our marketing organization, helping us target the right buyers, build relationships with customers, execute campaigns, collect and organize data, and generate high quality leads.
You will be responsible for the overall administration of Marketo, designing and implementing the email and nurture programs, evaluating the effectiveness of the programs, and ensuring integration across departments. This position is mission critical to Dynamic Yield’s success as the role promotes and supports sales enablement, understands marketing performance metrics, develops strategic plans, and delivers streamlined reporting.
- Build, implement, monitor and improve Dynamic Yield’s email marketing strategy. Own and perform all aspects of email campaigns from design to writing to segmentation to strategy to technical development.
- Work with our marketing team to create emails, forms, reports and other related infrastructure to support campaigns.
- Define and optimize key performance metrics and prepare relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report up to senior management.
- Develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize emails, forms and complete campaigns.
- Maintain marketing database health and compliance with regulations including GDPR.
- Document and evangelize best practices and governance policies.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 4 years of marketing automation experience using Marketo.
- At least 3 years of expertise in Salesforce.com usage and marketing administration, especially in building Salesforce dashboards and setting up campaign attribution programs.
- Understanding of the relationship between a marketing automation platform and Salesforce, and how campaigns/data is synced, and the field mapping processes
- In-depth understanding of email deliverability requirements and processes, as well as data privacy regulations across North America, EMEA and APAC.
- Strong analytical skills, data analysis, A/B testing, and reporting.
- Strong writing, proofing, and editing skills with a drive for accuracy and details.
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Basic HTML and CSS skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have hands-on marketing automation experience in the B2B space.
- Experience with Marketo's API Integration would be a plus.
Dynamic Yield is home base for creative, dynamic, and engaging employees. We’re thought leaders in a growth industry chock full of talent and enthusiasm in creating the best product in the world, hands down.
With locations around the world, the sun never sets on our team as they dream, explore, and build. This is the team you’ll be a part of.
We offer competitive salaries that repeatedly set the industry norm with performance-based bonuses, ongoing training and development, and career opportunities to rapidly grow into leadership roles as Dynamic Yield fulfills its potential.
Each one of our offices has its own flavor of culture, offering a variety of perks and services offered to employees such as yoga, boot camp, and other wellness packages. Company meals, group outings, happy hours and other forms of team building are encouraged and supported – we want our players to be a team.
Thanks for your interest in Dynamic Yield! Please take a moment to tell us about yourself and we'll be in touch.