Summer of Sport Raffle Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
Below are the general terms and conditions (“Rules“) that apply to the Raffle that is advertised on or accessible through the Event registration page available at: https://events.dynamicyield.com/events/summer-of-sport-cx-raffle. The promotion is organized and sponsored by Dynamic Yield ( a “Sponsor” ).
The Raffle will be conducted in accordance with all applicable state and local laws and regulations of ENgland.
- Eligibility. The Raffle is open to anyone who registers for and attends the event at The Brewery, 52 Chiswell Street, London, England (the “Event“), who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of the Sponsors and other companies associated with the Raffle, and their respective immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Raffle is subject to applicable state and local laws and regulations. The Raffle will begin on June 16, 2023, at 9:00 am and shall conclude on June 23, 2023, no later than 23:59 (the “Raffle Period“). Entries that are submitted before or after the Raffle Period will be disqualified.
- Agreement to Rules. Participation in the Raffle constitutes entrants’ (“Entrants“) full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding. Winning the Prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein. By entering into and participating in the Raffle, Entrants hereby allow us to collect their email, address and any other identifying details provided by Entrant upon registry, for the purpose of administering the Raffle and shipping the Prize to the winner. We reserve the right to contact Entrants and all other individuals whose details are submitted as part of this Raffle for the purpose of conducting the Raffle, including notification or updates related to the Raffle.
- How to Enter the Raffle. To take part in the Raffle, Entrants are required to (i) register for the Raffle using their accurate and up-to-date email address at: https://events.dynamicyield.com/events/summer-of-sport-cx-raffle; (ii) provides a valid e-mail address upon registration and (iii) attend the CX Circle London Event. Each Entrant may not register on behalf of another person/organization.
- Winner Selection. The winner will be eligible to receive one (1) ticket to either Formula 1 British Grand Prix taking place on Sunday 9th July 2023 or Wimbledon Ladies’ Final Championships taking place on Saturday 15th July 2023 (the “Prize“). On June 23rd 2023 one (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible and valid entries received for each sports event: one for Formula 1 British Grand Prix and one for Wimbledon Ladies’ Final Championships. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. One ticket available per event. Winners will be contacted by Friday 23 June and have two (2) business days to confirm their attendance. If attendance is not confirmed within this timeframe, the raffle will be drawn again and new winner(s) will be contacted.
- General Conditions. All Entrants must continue to comply with all terms of the Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Raffle is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Raffle or the Event is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Raffle to address the impairment and then resume the Raffle in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Rules or (b) terminate the Raffle and, in the event of termination, award the Prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the absolute right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or to be acting in violation of these Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or in the event the Sponsor becomes aware of any fraud, deceit, misconduct, dishonesty or similar action. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any fraud, deceit, misconduct, dishonesty or other action is only discovered after the Prize has been awarded to the Entrant, then the Entrant shall be required, upon demand, to return the same (or provide compensation) to the Sponsor forthwith upon notification to do so. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitation of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE RAFFLE, ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR OTHER COMPANIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RAFFLE, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE RELATED PARTIES) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE RAFFLE OR RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE; INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) ANY TECHNICAL ERRORS ASSOCIATED WITH THE RAFFLE, INCLUDING LOST, INTERRUPTED OR UNAVAILABLE INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER (ISP), NETWORK, SERVER, WIRELESS SERVICE PROVIDER, OR OTHER CONNECTIONS, AVAILABILITY OR ACCESSIBILITY OR MISCOMMUNICATIONS OR FAILED COMPUTER, SATELLITE, TELEPHONE, CELLULAR TOWER OR CABLE TRANSMISSIONS, LINES, OR TECHNICAL FAILURE OR JUMBLED, SCRAMBLED, DELAYED, OR MISDIRECTED TRANSMISSIONS OR COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES OR DIFFICULTIES; (B) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN THE RAFFLE; (C) MECHANICAL, NETWORK, ELECTRONIC, COMPUTER, HUMAN, PRINTING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (D) ANY OTHER ERRORS OR PROBLEMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE RAFFLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ERRORS THAT MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE RAFFLE, THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNER, THE CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT OF THE EVENT, IF APPLICABLE OR IN ANY RAFFLE-RELATED MATERIALS; OR (E) INJURY, DEATH, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANTS PARTICIPATION IN THE RAFFLE OR ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE (INCLUDING ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY RELATED THERETO). ENTRANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASED PARTIES LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF THE PRIZE, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS FEES. RELEASED PARTIES ARE ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY SITE USERS, TAMPERING, HACKING, OR BY ANY EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE RAFFLE. ENTRANT WAVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Raffle or the Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, Entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Raffle, shall be governed by said parties. The Rules and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Entrants hereby irrevocably agree that, subject as provided below, the courts of London shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning a Raffle and any matter arising therefrom and irrevocably waive any right that Entrant may have to object to an action being brought in those courts, or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction.
- Amendments. We reserve the right, at any time, to alter these Rules at our sole discretion, including to cancel, modify or suspend any Raffle if, in our sole discretion, if we believe that the Raffle is not capable of being conducted as specified. Your continued participation in that Raffle shall be deemed an acceptance of any proposed changes, modification or alterations.
- Contact. If you have any questions about the Raffle, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.