Making Science Group is a technology and marketing consulting firm that helps accelerate the digital growth and development of companies to achieve their future needs.
We integrate all activities and technologies related to the value chain: Strategy, Design, Software Development, Data Analytics, Predictive Artificial Intelligence and Digital Marketing.
Making Science is a MAB listed company, 90% of which is owned by management and employees, with the remaining 10% owned by external investors.
- Brand & Content
- Systems and Infrastructures
- Big Data
- Machine Learning
- Ecommerce Development
- Video Editing