About the Webinar
At a period when 95% of marketers believe in the value of personalization, an individualized approach can have a massive impact on an organization’s larger business strategy. The reality, however, is that the vast majority of companies continue to struggle with adoption.
In their experience working with leading brands, both David Mannheim, Founder and Optimization Consultant at User Conversion, and James Fraser, Channel & Alliances Director at Dynamic Yield, understand that personalization is a complex, yet essential, practice. Listen as they walk through the barriers to adoption and how marketers can overcome them to start capitalizing on the full potential of a tailored customer experience.
- The benefits of personalization
- Why expectations are high but adoption is low
- What prevents marketers from embracing personalization
- How to define personalization to create organizational alignment
- Resources needed for adoption
About the Speakers
David Mannheim, Founder and Optimization Consultant, User Conversion
James Fraser, Channels and Alliances Director, Dynamic Yield