About the Webinar
e-Spirit’s Horizon DX Online is a virtual experience where attendees learn best practices for turning customers into life-long fans using the power of digital experiences. In this presentation led by Dynamic Yield’s VP of Strategy & Insights, Nathan Richter, and ASICS’ Director of Marketing, Melanie Sisk, learn how to leverage personalization to develop the best experiences for your customers and why personalization is essential when creating and optimizing digital interactions.
Tune in to learn:
- How to identify your current marketing approach and think about providing either a unique 1:1 or one-size-fits-all approach
- How loyalty programs and personalization work together to nurture and grow the customer relationship
- How to optimize customer experiences across your website
- How brands such as Tottenham Hotspur and La Moda use personalization to deliver 1:1 experiences
- How brands like Glasses USA use A/B testing and machine learning to scale their personalization efforts
About the Speakers
Nathan Richter, VP of Strategy & Insights, Dynamic Yield
Nathan Richter has been working in the digital commerce and personalization space for over two decades. With experience leading teams and innovation at a number of brands – including URBN, QVC, and David’s Bridal – as well as managing multiple strategic consulting practices at SaaS technology companies, Nathan brings a unique and valuable perspective to the organization.
Melanie Sisks, Director of Marketing, ASICS
Melanie Sisk is the Director of Marketing Technology Programs at ASICS Digital, a division of ASICS, tasked with developing direct-to-consumer personalized experiences to customers. Leading a team based out of Boston, MA, she’s responsible for delivering scalable marketing technology solutions globally to ASICS, Onitsuka Tiger, Haglofs, and ASICS Runkeeper. Previous to ASICS Digital, Melanie has over ten years experience in digital marketing, working in similar global roles for adidas Groupe, Reebok, and W.L. Gore.