About the Webinar
80% of consumers say they only shop with brands that personalize their digital experiences. To meet this expectation from today’s consumers, B2B organizations need to understand their customer segments in order to serve relevant recommendations and a streamlined, intuitive site experience.
In their experience working and serving leading eCommerce brands, Michael Harvey, Chief Strategy Officer of digital marketing agency Corra, and Dynamic Yield’s VP of Program Strategy and Insights, Nathan Richter, understand the importance of identifying consumer demands and tailoring digital experiences to meet their ever-changing expectations. Listen as they share their perspectives on why B2B companies must embrace personalization and how they can start optimizing digital experiences today.
- Ways personalization can help outpace your competition
- How to identify opportunities for personalization
- Tips on how to efficiently scale your program
- The impact of digital marketing on B2B customer acquisition
- How A/B testing and optimization can increase conversion rates
About the Speakers
Nathan Richter, VP of Program Strategy & Insights, Dynamic Yield
Michael Harvey, Chief Strategy Officer, Corra