About the Webinar
A mature optimization strategy can leave a lasting impact on your organization. In order to witness long-term, sustained results, you must first strategize and test, incorporating targeting and personalization into your experimentation plans. In order to set your organization and optimization team up for success, it’s important to level expectations, identifying what your business is looking to accomplish through personalization and optimization.
Led by Dynamic Yield’s Channel Manager, Parker Block, join us for our third XP Roundtable with ASCO’s Travis Hicks, Macy’s’ Jake Tenenbaum, and Search Discovery’s Merritt Aho. The discussion will walk through the necessary steps for integrating personalization into your CX optimization strategy, the do’s and don’ts to look out for when adopting a more tailored approach, as well as real use cases and success stories from the healthcare, eCommerce industry, and beyond.
Tune in to this roundtable to learn:
- The genesis behind personalization and when the right time is to add it into your existing CX strategy
- How to get to buy-in from as well as set and manage expectations as the program evolves
- Coming up with a plan and laying down the groundwork for integrating personalization
- The common obstacles faced when adopting personalization and how to pivot if needed
- Best practices and what a successful CX optimization strategy truly looks like
Interested in learning more about our events? Please visit personalizationpioneers.com or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Speakers
Travis Hicks, Director of Web Operations, American Society of Clinical Oncology
Jake Tenenbaum, Principle of Personalization, Macy’s
Merritt Aho, Optimization Director, Search Discovery
Parker Block, Channel Manager, Dynamic Yield