About the Webinar
On-Running began working with Dynamic Yield back in 2018 to help scale their customer experience and increase overall sales. However, in March of 2020, COVID-19 hit and the team had to quickly adapt to the many changes brought on. Operating in the DTC category, the pandemic provided a large uplift in the number of customers shopping online, and with many people in lockdown, On-running experienced a major resurgence. Although great for their eCommerce team, when online sales tripled, previous goals of pushing for personalized content were no longer as relevant, forcing them to pivot their strategy, and fast.
In this webinar led by Dynamic Yield’s Anoop Vasisht and On-Running’s Laura Mason and Steve Walton, learn about On-Running’s journey and how they were able to ensure customers still received a positive experience, despite the unprecedented times.
Tune in to learn how On-running:
- Was able to meet their initial personalization goals working with Dynamic Yield
- What the team did to pivot and adapt quickly during COVID-19
- How the team was able to handle 3X the usual demand for online sales
- How to optimize customer experiences across your website
- Why being customer-centric is so important to a business model
About the Speakers
Anoop Vasisht, GM Europe, Dynamic Yield
Laura Mason, Digital Product Manager, On
Steve Walton, Head of eCommerce Europe, On