About the Webinar
As demand for personalized experiences grows, so too does the amount of content necessary to drive conversions among high-value segments. But how much content is really necessary to move the needle? In this webinar, Styla, the content experience engine, and Dynamic Yield, the AI-powered Personalization Anywhere™ platform, join forces to discuss the makings of a good content cadence, along with tips on how to maximize your creation efforts.
Tune in to learn:
- The average number of content pieces in a campaign
- Common bottlenecks in content development
- How to establish an optimal content cadence in line with your personalization strategy
- Where creativity ends and measurement begins
- Templatizing your personalization efforts to accelerate experience creation
About the Speakers
Chris White, Senior Partner Manager, Styla
Chris works with Styla’s technology and agency partners to help retailers solve the big challenges around connecting content and commerce. He has been assisting retail brands in increasing online sales, improving the customer experience, and driving efficiencies through the use of technology since 2007.
James Fraser, Channels and Alliances Director, Dynamic Yield
James uses his Commerce industry knowledge to develop engagement strategies for leading eCommerce companies to build out Dynamic Yield’s partner ecosystem. He is passionate about expanding the reach of best in class SaaS omnichannel personalization solutions into new and existing industry sectors.